Please read this license agreement carefully before using this site. This website and its software and all material displayed (to be known as the "content") is copyright protected by the NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. may revise and update this agreement at any time. Your continued usage of the website will mean you accept those changes.
NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. authorizes you to browse and print pages of the NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. Website solely for personal, educational, and informational purposes.
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, and revocable right to use the www.nagendrasah.com website. The content of the NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. Website, such as text, graphics, animation, narration, questions, and feedback are for informational purposes only.
This site is owned and operated by NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. No content from this site may be copied, framed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may temporarily download one copy of the content on any single computer or print one or more copies of the content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. In the event you download any content from this site, such content is licensed to you by NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. does not transfer the title of the content to you.
Republication or redistribution of the content, by whatever means, is strictly prohibited.
Modification of the content contained on this site or use of the content for any other purpose is prohibited and constitutes a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd.
You agree that:
1. The Content is protected by copyright laws.
2. Title to the Content remains with NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. or its licensors.
3. Any use of the content not expressly permitted by this agreement is a breach of the terms of this agreement and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
4. Contents are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd.
5. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. and its licensors.
You agree that:
The content of www.fmguru.org website, such as text, graphics, animation, narration, questions, and feedback contained on this website are for informational purposes only.
The use of the NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. website and the content are at your own risk. When using the www.nagendrasah.com website, the information will be transmitted over a medium that is beyond the control and jurisdiction of NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. Accordingly, NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the www.nagendrasah.com.
The NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd website and the content are provided on an "as is" basis. NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd, Its Licensor, and its suppliers to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties either express or implied, statutory or other, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and non-infringement of third parties' RIGHTS. Specifically, NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. and its licensors and suppliers (Associates) make no representations or warranties about the following:
The accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Content or communications provided on or by the use of the NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd.
www.nagendrasah.com does not include any advertisements: As you browse the NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. Website, you may link to other websites that are not under our control. Other websites may also link to NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. website. These are called third-party websites and they may include advertising. We are not responsible for the content of these third-party websites. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. does not endorse any product advertised on third-party websites.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
• You may terminate this agreement at any time by stopping use of the NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. website.
• NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. may terminate this agreement at any time by stopping to offer content on NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. website.
• The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this agreement for any reason whatsoever: Warranty and Liability, Indemnity, and General.
• If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd., or in any way relating to your use of the NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. website, resides in the courts and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving NS Learning Point Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
This agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws, without respect to its conflict of law principles. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such terms or conditions or any other terms or conditions.
1. Students have to share their ICAI/ICMAI Registration No. and Photocopy of Id Proof (Address Mentioned on ID Proof is only valid) before issuing Serial key.
2. Once validity will be expired video will not be played. For extension of validity, Students have to pay an additional INR 500 per month up to a max of INR 2000. Max validity can be extended for the original validity period. (i.e. 6 Months validity classes can be extended by max 6 Months and 1 Year validity classes can be extended by max 1 Year)
3. Second-time validity extension is not possible as our software does not allow it.
4. In case of any technical issue in the system in which the class is activated, problems will be fixed without any charge (like: Laptop format, Hard Disk change).
5. If students want to change their system then an additional INR 1000 is payable and they have to produce an old laptop also to deactivate lectures in the old system. After expiry, the system can’t be changed.
6. Device can be changed only one time. Once you change your device, you are not able to change your device again.
7. After activation of the class in a laptop if someone tries to use that serial key in another laptop for any purpose then the class will be blocked in both laptops. In such Conditions, NS Learning Point is not responsible for that and students need to purchase another class again.
8. Lecture will not be supported on devices with a screen size of more than 21 Inches.
9. Class will not be played and blocked if someone tries to use HDMI/VGA Port or any external device during class running on the laptop.
10. Our lectures will be played offline (i.e. Internet not required at the time of playing lecture) but one time internet required at the time of Activation of lecture for which Students have to connect the system with their Mobile Hotspot or WIFI.